A pack of 5 variety
Dear Valued Visitor
Thank you for your interest in V-Can-2 Mask.
We will be happy to send you a pack of 5 variety V-CAN-2 Masks to your address upon checkout.
Thank you for your support,
The design house of LION AND SUN
Guidelines when using V-CAN-2 masks, according to the Government of Canada:
- V-CAN-2 masks are for individual use and should not be shared with others
- V-CAN-2 masks can become contaminated from the outside, therefore, avoid adjusting the mask often
- Wash or sanitize your hands prior to placing V-CAN-2 masks on
How to wear V-CAN-2 masks:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before touching V-CAN-2 mask
- Ensure that V-CAN-2 mask has a filter in its center
- Move any hair away from face
- Hold V-CAN-2 mask in your non-dominant hand with the inner side facing your body
- Move the elastic strap so that it falls on the back of your hand
- Place V-CAN-2 mask over your nose and mouth, and use your dominant hand to pull the elastic strap over your head and onto your neck, where it feels comfortable
- The ends of the elastic strap can be tugged to tighten the fit
- Wash or sanitize your hands again
- To change the filter, use the designated flaps and place the new provided filter inside the mask
- To dispose of V-CAN-2 mask, place it into a paper recycling bin.
Please note that V-CAN-2 masks are non-medical masks for the general public and are not meant to be substituted for medical equipment. Additionally, V-CAN-2 masks should not be placed on children under the age of 6, persons having difficulty breathing, or are not able to remove the mask without assistance. Although the appropriate guidelines from the Government of Canada have been followed when producing V-CAN-2 masks, please avoid having a false sense of security and continue good hygiene and public health measures to protect yourself and your families.